• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good video on suppressors..

Very well done. I'd always wondered how many 'suppressor crimes' happened in a year. It would be interesting to know exactly how many were paperwork or illegal possession crimes though. My guess is that would be almost 100% of teh total, since as we saw with VB, if a can is used in a crime it becomes front page news.

Awesome video.
NFA is a joke..on us.

Our government is ruled by popularity contestants and the media.
We educate our children..then brainwash our citizens.

The government hates the Bill of Rights.
It fetters them with a chain around their leg..they already find ways to work around it.

People need to realize that it is all about control.
Soon the government will control almost all aspects of your daily life if we let them.

The slow trend of digital money..hard currency will be a thing of the past and out right illegal to use since it can't be tracked or shut off with a push of a button.
Do you use a debit card or have your "check Direct Deposit" ?

Cameras every where for public/traffic safety.
Body cams are an awesome tool for law enforcement, but the next step is getting officers off the street and using drones and retinal scanners.

Say goodbye to gasoline. In ten or twenty years every car/truck will run on batteries.
"Combustibles are a common tool used in rebellions."

Implant tracking devices in citizens...done..almost.
Lets put spyware into every persons pocket and home.
Hmm..convince them they can't live with out it and data mine them as well.
" Facebook, Amazon, 911 service or location tracking, Google glimpse, debit/credits card transactions..ect"

Me.."Alexa.. I now refer to you as Skynet"
Alexa.." Change noted Unit 2424420091111...your current income is less then what you owe on your account.
you have your next day off off in ten years, two days, four hours and 33 minutes if you work sixteen hour shifts till then. Please relax and enjoy these cat videos till your labor shift begins in 14 minutes."

Lets legalize and distribute a mood altering drug to keep the populace in control.
How many states are legalizing marijuana?

The SPIRIT of the 2nd Amendment is to ensure the American people can defend themselves from any threat,
be that domestic invasion, Nato or God help us our own Government.

Wake up.
Pay attention.
Once we are completely controlled it is too late.

Where are my meds ?

Back
Top Bottom