• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got ‘em! They didn’t get too far!

Yeah seriously. How many times have we read about this or watched the news story of something just like this? And as far as I can see it has NEVER worked.
It reminds me of two very basic rules of life that we should ALL know by now just by the news of other dumb crooks.
Rule 1) If you think you're talking dirty to some 13 year old girl online...I assure you you aint . AND ...you're not only a perv but a dumbass on top of that.
Rule 2) If you're talking to a "Hitman" to deal with your husband or wife ( and let's be real, it's usually the bat**** crazy evil wife doing the talking) You aint. You're talking to the guy that will be cuffing you up very shortly.
So now I guess there is Rule 3) If you're helping ANYONE escape custody you aint helping them get out. They're just pulling you in.
"I assure you..." so, you're the one that got busted with the 13 year old. Do not say it wasn't you cause you were specific with the age and then your wife found out and you try to get "Hitman" on her. Hmmmm.....

"I assure you..." so, you're the one that got busted with the 13 year old. Do not say it wasn't you cause you were specific with the age and then your wife found out and you try to get "Hitman" on her. Hmmmm.....
Nah I just seen more than enough Datelines, First 48s, 48 Hours and read enough news to know how the scene always plays out.

I’ll just never understand how the hell anybody, especially a correctional officer, would think for one second they could get away with some dumbass **** like this to begin with. Just damn.....
Well, he was only 6’9”, so they figured they would not be noticed on the street.

"I assure you..." so, you're the one that got busted with the 13 year old. Do not say it wasn't you cause you were specific with the age and then your wife found
Rule 2) If you're talking to a "Hitman" to deal with your husband or wife ( and let's be real, it's usually the bat**** crazy evil wife doing the talking) You aint. You're talking to the guy that will be cuffing you up very shortly.

out and you try to get "Hitman" on her. Hmmmm.....
Look up "Fred Tokars"

And he was a former prosecutor.

Look up "Fred Tokars"

And he was a former prosecutor.
Watched the news reports when it happened. Read the book many years later. Tokars is a true piece of ****. So is Eddie Lawrence and the ghetto trigger man Curtis Rower.
If there is ANY justice in this world all three of them will die long slow deaths.

Back
Top Bottom