• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got extra guns/ammo/gear? Wanna train?

cmshoot

Marines Icon
Staff member
194   0
Reaction score
Here at Precision Applications, LLC, I want to help folks get the training they need. I understand that not everyone can afford course fees out-of-pocket.

I am happy to consider any reasonable trades you may have in lieu of cash to cover course fees. Guns, ammo ,gear, services, etc. Worst I’ll say is “No thanks”.

Semper Fi!

Here at Precision Applications, LLC, I want to help folks get the training they need. I understand that not everyone can afford course fees out-of-pocket.

I am happy to consider any reasonable trades you may have in lieu of cash to cover course fees. Guns, ammo ,gear, services, etc. Worst I’ll say is “No thanks”.

Semper Fi!
Course price list or schedule? I'd like to take a handgun course or two with you cmshoot cmshoot but probably looking at 2019.

Course price list or schedule? I'd like to take a handgun course or two with you cmshoot cmshoot but probably looking at 2019.

At the bottom of this reply is a list of my upcoming courses with prices, but all my courses are listed individually here in the Tactics & Training forum. Those listings will have all the pertinent information. I will be adding more carbine and handgun courses to the 2019 Training Calendar very soon.

You can scroll through the calendar on my website: http://precision-applications.com/training-calendar/

You can give me your email address and I can add you to my notifications list.

Upcoming courses/events being held by Precision Applications, LLC:

November 17: Competency-based Handgun & Carbine
$200
Aragon GA

December 1: Combat Carbine Teamwork
$200
Aragon GA

December 8/15: Basic Precision Rifle Course (400 yards)
$350
Dallas/Aragon GA

February 9-10, 2019: Guerrilla Sniper Course
$600
Arena Training Facility (Blakely GA)

April 13-14, 2019: Basic Precision Rifle Course
$600
Elk River Training Center (Pelham TN)

Semper Fi!

Back
Top Bottom