• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got it fixed

ItBeMe

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
34   0
Reaction score
2464F2A4-4274-469F-9A57-4EACE81460B3.jpeg

I tied mine in on a 4 speed Chevy II with a skate lace that got the car home when I was
My brother and I(sixteen also) heading home from work lost a drive shaft. I used my belt to hold it in, the closer to home we got the faster I went ......... we were but a mile or two from the house when it came out again, this time it took the tail shaft of the transmission with it ..................... my brother cussed at me all the way home ........LOL

Always always always kept a few wire hangars and linesman pliers in the trunk of my rednecked out '67 Camaro. Once used a Wrigley gum wrapper as a temporary fuse.

Ida did it back in tha day ;)

I used a Schaefer beer can to substitute for needle bearings in a u joint before .
Aahh....Schaefer beer. That's what we'd buy at the end of the month when our $100/month cadet stipend wore thin. First of the month we're drinking Budweiser, end of the month Schaefer. Back in the day you could buy a 12 pack of Bud or a flat of Schaefer, take your pick. There was another brand I can't remember that was even cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom