• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sporty1911

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Just looking for a G2. Will pay 200.00 as a new one sales for 249 @Academy Sports. If you're wanting more than that for a used one, just keep it and don't waste either of our time. Let me know what's available, number of mags, capacity and any accessories. Thanks Do have a permit and Ga. License .... Thanks

I have one, BNIB, was an impulse buy a few months ago that I will likely never get around to shooting, but I don't think you are close enough for one of us to not have to drive a lot?

What's up dude? I ain't seen you here in a while. I hear commercials on AM940 all the time for Classic Firearms on North side Drive. They have the G2C for $239.00. Unless you find a used one that's probably as good as you can do. PSA runs them on sale for $199.00 But they charge us 7% sales tax and then you'll get hit for a $25.00 transfer anywhere you go.
I really want one too. It's just not at the top of my list.

What's up dude? I ain't seen you here in a while. I hear commercials on AM940 all the time for Classic Firearms on North side Drive. They have the G2C for $239.00. Unless you find a used one that's probably as good as you can do. PSA runs them on sale for $199.00 But they charge us 7% sales tax and then you'll get hit for a $25.00 transfer anywhere you go.
I really want one too. It's just not at the top of my list.
Hope you've been well. Has been awhile, and as for the gun, well, I sold my last 9mm Taurus to you. That's been a few years ago. I have a Kel-Tec P-11, but it's a little big in my ankle holster. After about 10 minutes or so, it sags down and rubs my ankle bone. Do think I'll try the 173.00 deal, but going to wait till Monday and see what happens here. Filled out more than my share.of 4473's. Good to hear from you, and hollar at me sometime.:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom