• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got lead?

Gimmebackmybullets

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
275   0
Reaction score
I have about 1200 # in 5-50# chunks. Pic below indicates the sizes. .90cents per pound in Flowery Branch. If you need more, I can make that happen as well. Lead in pics camefrom a radically poured ballast in a sailboat, and these chuncks are about as soft and pure as it comes.If you even think you need some of this, dont procrastinate. Because I do have another market for it. Just thought id help out fellow odt'ers if there was a need .Thanks for your consideration
152919648266159426423.jpg

good deal! Wish you were closer. Just got my lee 4-20 melting pot. Ill be making 500 grain 45/70 projectiles... the lead I have will go quick!

4-20 pot......I built a digital, programmable temperature controller for mine. It keeps the temp steady within a few degrees. Total cost was less than $100. It's a great addition for the Lee pot which uses a standard rheostat so the temps tend to drift as you go from a full pot to an empty one. Controller automagically compensates for this by toggling voltage on/off dependent on feedback from the temperature sensor I put in the pot.

4-20 pot......I built a digital, programmable temperature controller for mine. It keeps the temp steady within a few degrees. Total cost was less than $100. It's a great addition for the Lee pot which uses a standard rheostat so the temps tend to drift as you go from a full pot to an empty one. Controller automagically compensates for this by toggling voltage on/off dependent on feedback from the temperature sensor I put in the pot.
Did you use a raspberry pi?

Raspberry PIs I just use for building multi-arcade games. I'd think an Arduino would be easier for this purpose but those PID controller modules are purpose built and pretty darn cheap so that's what I went with. Just use it to control a relay that turns voltage on/off.

Back
Top Bottom