• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got lead?

Just an update that I heard from Gimmebackmybullets late last week. He's busy pulling more lead from scrapped boats at Lanier. Since this involves physically pulling junkers from the lake and taking them through demolition, it's not necessarily a cut and dried process with predictable timelines. He's got more lead on the way, may take a little bit, be patient folks.

Just an update that I heard from Gimmebackmybullets late last week. He's busy pulling more lead from scrapped boats at Lanier. Since this involves physically pulling junkers from the lake and taking them through demolition, it's not necessarily a cut and dried process with predictable timelines. He's got more lead on the way, may take a little bit, be patient folks.
Ok .Guys.Im back in the lead business currently have 12-100# bricks on hand. Also have a 800# chunk for the serious reloader. Price is 90 cents per pound in south Hall county. As a general rule,the lead I salvage does not come in the smaller pieces like i have now , so be kind to your lower back and grab some manageable sized pieces while I have them. Thanks to @ Freshly Minted Georgian for keeping you guys posted

Attachments

• 20180810_121339_HDR.jpg
    20180810_121339_HDR.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom