• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got my beach driving pass today. Ok…we are ready

Out to eat on a rainy day. Little man all dressed up

AB317D80-DE01-4161-A520-86463C936027.jpeg

Great week until the last day. Found a real “Richard” home owner who called the popo on us. Ended up with a $250 fine for a Karen complaint. There are only a few county owned drive on beach access locations but about 20-30 private owned. We thought the access next door to us was with the entire street to use. Seems the guy across the street owned it and rather than saying hey could you please use the one 2 miles down the beach just called the sheriff.

What’s address of the complainant? Sounds like they need some jehovah witness vists lol
Not gonna give that but he’s a premier VRBO owner and falsifying his ad because the officer told us a new ordinance went into affect in May 2022 that the access points with any type of dune can ONLY be used by the home owner and no one else. Not even his renters. And his renters were tearing it up with a 2wd golf cart

Awsome, we love riding all over Cedar Key but wouldn't mind doing a couple weeks in that area for something different. Thanks
Hey Fear it’self , My Wife and just bought a vacation cottage in Steinhatchee Florida. Not sure if y’all have been there, but’s it’s located on the Gulf( big bend area) and the Steinhatchee River. The entire town is golf cart friendly and you see them day and night. They are used for shopping for groceries, to getting to the restaurant for dinner and drinks lol. Here’s the link for our vacation rental site, https://www.rechargevactionrentals.com . Check it out sometime when you get a chance, I have a listing on OTD, advertising to trade vacation stays for firearms. Thanks (Steelhorse) Paul

Back
Top Bottom