• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got my truck broken in!!! Safe held up!

Can i fix the safe and continue to use it?

• Safe is good to use

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Buy another safe

Votes: 38 86.4%

• Total voters
So in working out at the gym and as I come out this lady tells th front desk her car got broken into. Like anybody else I ran to my car and sure enough the tundra got hit. Needless to say due to the lack of storage I don't keep anything in there other than some straps, cables etc. I decided to buy the center console safe after my wife's car got broken into (dealer safe).
I figure I'd have a small chance to get hit but better to have them not have right? Well glad I got it! Other then some paint scratch, slight dent by the window and the damage on the plastics around my center console all is good. This is to encourage anybody who is interested in a safe for the vehicle to go ahead and make the purchase. Also if anybody knows metal, can I just bang the safe straight again or should I go ahead and buy another one?View attachment 1670620 View attachment 1670619
Hope had some cameras around place get picture of the trash

replace for sure. I would think there would be prints. Most of these perps don`t wear gloves. I doubt though the PoPo dusted,or did they? No cameras on lot from any businesses?
Lol cops dusting for prints on a burglary

They don't even do that for the majority of street murder

The gym seems to be the ****bags favorite place to strike

My gym had several cars broken into (not mine)

Does your truvk have any stickers on it?

Lol cops dusting for prints on a burglary

They don't even do that for the majority of street murder

The gym seems to be the ****bags favorite place to strike

My gym had several cars broken into (not mine)

Does your truvk have any stickers on it?

Interested in stickers also. These places of high volume customers need to provide camera protection or security to there lot's. Thieves know where to go and do there shopping.

I believe I'd park there daily and leave a High Point 45 with a plugged barrel on the seat in plain view and loaded with the hottest ammo available. That way when the perp that stole it goes to shoot a victim of their next robbery, boom the jokes on them as they wave their bloody stump in the air screaming,
untitled.png

I believe I'd park there daily and leave a High Point 45 with a plugged barrel on the seat in plain view and loaded with the hottest ammo available. That way when the perp that stole it goes to shoot a victim of their next robbery, boom the jokes on them as they wave their bloody stump in the air screaming,View attachment 1670696

And then the perp would track you down and sue the living crap out of you. The liberal courts allow the criminals more rights than the law abiding citizens. Especially if they are of the right persuasion.

Back
Top Bottom