• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got my truck broken in!!! Safe held up!

Can i fix the safe and continue to use it?

• Safe is good to use

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Buy another safe

Votes: 38 86.4%

• Total voters
Glad the safe worked. Good chance the safe company will repair it if needed. Many offer that kind of warranty with them.

If possible, I always park my vehicle where I can see it from inside, whether at the gym, work or restaurant.

I call B.S. on folks that argue for leaving their vehicle unlocked. There isn't a cop out there that will recommend this. Had 2 occasions in my subdivision where someone came through and stole from vehicles. Every vehicle entered was unlocked. I even had a security cam that caught the perp checking the doors on my truck, finding them locked and then moving on. Unfortunately the cam was cheap and all you could see was an outline of the person. My neighbor got robbed both times, she didn't learn.

Rosewood

Glad the safe worked. Good chance the safe company will repair it if needed. Many offer that kind of warranty with them.

If possible, I always park my vehicle where I can see it from inside, whether at the gym, work or restaurant.

I call B.S. on folks that argue for leaving their vehicle unlocked. There isn't a cop out there that will recommend this. Had 2 occasions in my subdivision where someone came through and stole from vehicles. Every vehicle entered was unlocked. I even had a security cam that caught the perp checking the doors on my truck, finding them locked and then moving on. Unfortunately the cam was cheap and all you could see was an outline of the person. My neighbor got robbed both times, she didn't learn.

Rosewood
Exactly, they're called flippers. They go around and flip the handle of cars to see if they're unlocked. There's a 95% chance there's something in there that the crack heads will steal.

I've had my car broken into 4 times, all of them in Stone Mountain area and all of them broken windows. Damn that pisses me off more than them actually stealing my stuff! I can deal with a missing radio but a busted window in winter?! GRRRRR!

replace for sure. I would think there would be prints. Most of these perps don`t wear gloves. I doubt though the PoPo dusted,or did they? No cameras on lot from any businesses?

Glad yr safe held up.

Is Tucker in Gwinnett County , 'I should Know' Gwinnett has become IMO sort of a Gangland in certain parts .

Also IMO I doubt the Police put much effort into the break-ins as they have bigger fish to fry. City police might do more. ???

They are out looking for people with a Joint or 2. lol

Truly glad you gun was safe , this stuff can happen anywhere.

Interested in stickers also. These places of high volume customers need to provide camera protection or security to there lot's. Thieves know where to go and do there shopping.

NRA Sticker is the only sticker I have on our auto. It's been there 3+ years & will not be replaced. You got's to think like a criminal , 'NRA' , Punish er , 511, Glock , S & W / Gun Co, etc, stickers say There is likely a Gun in this Car/ Truck.

More so in 'No Gun' areas.

NRA Sticker is the only sticker I have on our auto. It's been there 3+ years & will not be replaced. You got's to think like a criminal , 'NRA' , Punish er , 511, Glock , S & W / Gun Co, etc, stickers say There is likely a Gun in this Car/ Truck.

More so in 'No Gun' areas.

Yeah I've got a GCO on mine, and had a Trump. Some a hole vandalized my SUV, but I don't know which sticker brought it on.

Glad yr safe held up.

Is Tucker in Gwinnett County , 'I should Know' Gwinnett has become IMO sort of a Gangland in certain parts .

Also IMO I doubt the Police put much effort into the break-ins as they have bigger fish to fry. City police might do more. ???

They are out looking for people with a Joint or 2. lol

Truly glad you gun was safe , this stuff can happen anywhere.

Tucker is in Dekalb County.

Back
Top Bottom