• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got my truck broken in!!! Safe held up!

Can i fix the safe and continue to use it?

• Safe is good to use

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Buy another safe

Votes: 38 86.4%

• Total voters
I'd go as far as recommending no stickers at all on your car. No reason to make yourself a target or alarm law enforcement at a traffic stop with a bunch of gun stickers plastered all over your vehicle, just my 2c.

We will sometimes do a breast cancer support or God bless our troops magnet, which I can't see many people being upset about lol.

Unless fingerprinting has changed greatly since my street cops days, I wouldn’t want the interior of my vehicle printed. You can’t imagine the mess. Closest you’ll come is to imagine taking a 12oz can of graphite powder and sprinkling it all over the inside of your vehicle.

Had my car door dusted once. Took forever to get it off. just like graphite powder -which I guess it is - seemed like the more you wiped, the more there was.

I'd go as far as recommending no stickers at all on your car. No reason to make yourself a target or alarm law enforcement at a traffic stop with a bunch of gun stickers plastered all over your vehicle, just my 2c.

We will sometimes do a breast cancer support or God bless our troops magnet, which I can't see many people being upset about lol.

I do have that mind set. Currently have 0 stickers.

It is based on experience. In their experience you are less likely to be broken in to if you lock your doors. Do you leave your house door unlocked so a burglar doesn't break your front door to get in? Do you leave the keys in the ignition so they don't have to cut wires to hot wire it? That is just plain silly.

Rosewood

In my experience, my wife locked the door on her car and the Democrats busted out a $500.00 window to steal her pocketbook with $20.00 in it.:mmph:
I leave my vehicles unlocked, and the keys in the ignition. I'm not worried about getting in my vehicle and there be someone hiding in it.:thumb:
If I enter my house, I would like to know if someone has forced themselves inside. Your analogy between car and house is very Liberal.:wacko:
I also leave $10.00 on the seat in case the crack heads come by so they will be content and not steal my tools.:thumb:
I also have a motion detecting camera recording system all around my house and a yard dog.:becky:

Back
Top Bottom