• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got out and shot my suppressed FV-SR today *PICS*

Hey BangBang BangBang - what's the most accurate ammo you've found so far?

My group sizes were cut in half when I changed from cci std to aguila std vel. Haven't tried any match ammo yet.
I have one and the best I found so far are Sellor and Bellot 40 gr subs just one small hole at 50 yards, dime size

Hey BangBang BangBang - what's the most accurate ammo you've found so far?

My group sizes were cut in half when I changed from cci std to aguila std vel. Haven't tried any match ammo yet.

Wolf makes some good stuff also.

I have one and the best I found so far are Sellor and Bellot 40 gr subs just one small hole at 50 yards, dime size
I haven't tried any Wolf or S&B yet, but I've read a lot of good reviews on both of them.

CCI Subsonic and CCI Standard Velocity have both worked really well for me, but the Aguila ammo I've used has been just slightly better.

I've tried Aguila Subsonic, Aguila Standard Velocity and Aguila Rifle Match so far. All three were so close in performance that I really didn't have a favorite. I'd recommend any of them.

The first time I used Aguila I was shooting with @FrogHunter and he had a 4" plate at 50 yards hanging on a stand by metal wires.

As I was using the plate to sight my scope in with the new ammo I could already tell how accurate the stuff was, but once I got it all dialed in I decided to REALLY test it.

I shot both wires that were holding the target and made it fall while he was still using it to sight his gun in.

:pound:

I've loved Aguila ever since.

I have not tried the Aguila Subsonic before, but just got 1,000 rounds of it, so I am glad to hear it is good stuff.
Don't have a suppressor yet however.
I think you'll be pleased by how well it performs and you'll also notice that it's a little quieter than regular ammo out of a 16" barrel even without a suppressor.

Back
Top Bottom