• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got out and shot my suppressed FV-SR today *PICS*

Get something like this and put some socks under it. Foam and Tape also works like Chief taught me! https://ads.midwayusa.com/product/7...r5TyUeX_kfxIwdeLBAH0hlKFjNDv59b8aAqRAEALw_wcB
I've been looking at this one by Voodoo Tactical. From the reviews I've read the riser is adjustable by adding or removing material from the underside.

IMG_0794.PNG

Same here. My suppressed FV-SR & 22/45 LITE get shot more than anything else in my safe. 22LR is just plain fun! Especially with a can. Cool pics!
.22 isn't nearly as cheap as it used to be, but you can still shoot it a lot cheaper than the bigger stuff. Then you add the fun factor of a suppressor and I could stay out there all day!

It's also a good gun to put young or inexperienced shooters on. No noise or recoil and no accidental double taps.

I wish I had gotten some video of my cousins teenage daughter ringing steel at 250 yards a couple weeks ago. They were side by side shooting at the same time. He was having trouble hitting the target, but she was tearing it up and talking **** to him the whole time. LMAO!

That's how you get the next generation into shooting!

Sweet setup. I was looking at buying that very gun for a similar set up but heard some bad things about the magazine quality. Have you had any issues with yours?

Sweet setup. I was looking at buying that very gun for a similar set up but heard some bad things about the magazine quality. Have you had any issues with yours?
The mags aren't very good and nobody makes aftermarket mags. You can only get 5 or 10 rounders and you have to be careful with them or they will come apart with you.

I had a 5-rounder that fell apart when the feedlips were forced open by somebody trying to push a bullet in backwards.

The gun came with one 5-rounder, but the pic in the OP shows it with a 10-rounder I've been using.

If somebody would come out with a nice aftermarket mag for these guns they would make a fortune.

Back
Top Bottom