• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got stood up at a meet today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all have any idea how hard it is to hold a soldering iron in one hand and a pair of needle-nose pliers in the other while trying to keep up with this thread and post replies?

Dammit@having to be at work and get **** done! lol
Did you get the information you needed from your suspect?

Drop the Negative on him he earned it. Plus it will let any other member know this could possibly happen again. I personally would like to know this if I was dealing with someone

I've dealt with folks that had 0 and a Neg or two. Everything in PMs and a courtesy call before either party leaves for the meet.
Never had a problem.
If you don't have an address, not just an exit number, a specific time, not just Saturday AM, and the $$ amount/trade, then you Neg will not stick if contested.

Okay well heystranger heystranger is the winner in the Not Being a Dick Contest. So he's now the next owner of the raggedy ass AR7 and all the bad mojo that goes with it. I have made arrangements to get it to him WITHOUT sending it in the U.S. Mail.

As far as the original Douchebag involved in this thread I will give his user name to anyone that PMs me and wants to know. I can't name him here since I just got a friendly reminder about calling someone out. I don't want to neg the guy since I don't know if it meets the strict ODT guidelines for leaving a neg. I will say that the guy claimed he would be working on SSI until Wednesday and I still haven't heard back from him. Kinda makes me wanna neg that sumbitch. Anyway that is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom