• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got stood up at a meet today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay well @heystranger is the winner in the Not Being a Dick Contest. So he's now the next owner of the raggedy ass AR7 and all the bad mojo that goes with it. I have made arrangements to get it to him WITHOUT sending it in the U.S. Mail.

As far as the original Douchebag involved in this thread I will give his user name to anyone that PMs me and wants to know. I can't name him here since I just got a friendly reminder about calling someone out. I don't want to neg the guy since I don't know if it meets the strict ODT guidelines for leaving a neg. I will say that the guy claimed he would be working on SSI until Wednesday and I still haven't heard back from him. Kinda makes me wanna neg that sum*****. Anyway that is all.

You had a Douchebag involved in your thread?:shocked: How dare the Douchebag. :mmph:The nerve of some people to offer me money for something that you would rather throw in the river or give away.:wacko:

And the hits just keep on coming. :triumphant:

Cuz he didn't squeal.
Well technically he couldn't squeal with the ball gag in his mouth. But he DID do a good bit of loud "Ummah umm umm." But I guess his follow up response to it along with being a big Mandingo looking dude makes other Hollywood types afraid to laugh at him or even bring it up in conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom