• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got the crud (NOW COVID POSITIVE)

It's a virus that's going around faster than covid.
Oregano tincture with silver colloidal has knocked out what we've had in 1 days and other family members who didn't want to try it suffered for 10 days..
“Oregano tincture with silver colloidal”. English please?
Safe for 1 or 2 yr old?

Yep. That old cough syrup with the codeine was a miracle cure. Not only knocked out the crud but gave you a peaceful nights sleep.
Of course they don’t give us that anymore. Assholes.
Yeah they spent all of the 90s literally bribing doctors with prizes and bonuses for the most refills written of Oxy and who knows what else . Then...the gubment and media got involved and the faucet was immediately turned off. But wait...folks are now dependant on your drugs. Well you know where it goes from there. Buying pills on the street that were crazy expensive. Then some evil bastard shows addicts how much cheaper and more potent the heroin or ( in the hood HEIR- On) is. It's a national disgrace . Ain't it funny that California just passed a law to allow citizens to sue gun companies but nobody mentioned Big Pharma. And who is responsible for more destruction on the whole left coast ?

Anyway, rant over . Sorry for derailing the thread.

I'm just laying down for a quick nap. I'll post a picture of the stuff before I go to work.
Watched video a while back about making colloidal silver. It requires silver that is .9999 fine not .999 which is most circulated silver. However Canadian Maple Leaves are .9999 along with other Canadian silver rounds. Sorry I don't recall the steps but it's not hard. YouTube it if necessary.

I've had the crud for a week tomorrow, seem to get better than I go backwards. Haven't been sick in years guess it's my turn, have no plans on getting tested for anything.

I used to swear by AlkaSeltzer Plus and Dayquil. Somewhere along the line they changed the formula for the AS Plus and it went from tasting like regular Alka Seltzer to horrible. In fact it tastes like they tried adding a fake sweetener which ALWAYS screws things up. Don't try to make medicine taste better. I ain't 3 years old. I can knock it back with a shot and get on about my day.
Fixed and in

Back
Top Bottom