• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got the crud (NOW COVID POSITIVE)

I've had this crud since a few days before New Year's Eve. Never bothered to get tested because I knew what it would say and my job allows me to work from home if needed so I've just been doing that and taking it easy. I posted about it last week when I went to CVS and Kroger and couldn't hardly find any meds. As for now, I'm mostly just congested and tired. But sore throat lasted almost a week along with headaches. Never had a fever though.

I got it in July for the second (or maybe third) time. Never missed a day of work, but I had ZERO energy and couldn't do anything extra for two months to the day. Now my stamina remains diminished a bit, although I can do every kind of hard labor I used to do -- fell trees, carry heavy bags, etc. Still have the dry cough and a couple other remnants. The worst -- I loved black coffee, couldn't stand anything in it. Now it tastes bitter and acidic, and I have to drink it with a bit of cream and sugar. (I "have" to, LOL.) I can live with that, it's not terrible. But y'all take care and get better!

BTW, vaxxed and boosted. Still caught it twice -- maybe it helped and maybe it didn't. The booster immediately caused (tolerable) tinnitus, which I have to this day. I did it to make a loved one feel at ease, secretly thinking at the time that I was reducing my life span by ten years by taking the insufficiently-tested vaccine. I'd do it again for the sake of a loved one, but there's no love lost with the pushers who, unreasonably, terrified nearly everyone into thinking all people had to get it to survive.

I got it in July for the second (or maybe third) time. Never missed a day of work, but I had ZERO energy and couldn't do anything extra for two months to the day. Now my stamina remains diminished a bit, although I can do every kind of hard labor I used to do -- fell trees, carry heavy bags, etc. Still have the dry cough and a couple other remnants. The worst -- I loved black coffee, couldn't stand anything in it. Now it tastes bitter and acidic, and I have to drink it with a bit of cream and sugar. (I "have" to, LOL.) I can live with that, it's not terrible. But y'all take care and get better!

BTW, vaxxed and boosted. Still caught it twice -- maybe it helped and maybe it didn't. The booster immediately caused (tolerable) tinnitus, which I have to this day. I did it to make a loved one feel at ease, secretly thinking at the time that I was reducing my life span by ten years by taking the insufficiently-tested vaccine. I'd do it again for the sake of a loved one, but there's no love lost with the pushers who, unreasonably, terrified nearly everyone into thinking all people had to get it to survive.
1673662504520.png

Back
Top Bottom