• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got the gun I have always wanted

About the grips:

If the ancient Roman rulers of Judea had executed prisoners by firing squad with Glocks, would your 1911 have a Glock pistol image on it instead of the wooden crucifix?

If they had nailed my savior to a Glock I would wear it around my neck. Logistics aside from that statement you understand why certain religions and creeds use less than "glamorous" (by modern day PC standards) images so as not to forget their heritage and struggle, and in our case (Christians) the greatest sacrifice of all, Gods only begotten son who died for our sins so we may be not separated from the Father. So yes. Had the Romans and All others executed my savior with a Glock. I imagine it would find itself within our set of ordained images for our faith.

If they had nailed my savior to a Glock I would wear it around my neck. Logistics aside from that statement you understand why certain religions and creeds use less than "glamorous" (by modern day PC standards) images so as not to forget their heritage and struggle, and in our case (Christians) the greatest sacrifice of all, Gods only begotten son who died for our sins so we may be not separated from the Father. So yes. Had the Romans and All others executed my savior with a Glock. I imagine it would find itself within our set of ordained images for our faith.
Amen!

Back
Top Bottom