• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got tired of the diet they have me on....

nice!
I don't like spaghetti pasta... well maybe thin spaghetti but that's almost angel hair.
DD, don't know what your health concerns is but my mom eats spaghetti squash instead of pasta.
Steams it in instapot, scoops out the insides and then light sautee in a pan with garlic,butter salt and pepper.
Lately every day is an adventure..

I understand. They are dirt cheap if you decide to try it. I love vegetables. Bigger isn't better.
Love that you keep the recipe forum alive. Sorry to hear you are having to change your eating habits. You share some good cookin

Thank you! Cooking has been a passion for me, the better part of my life. I have had that squash and it is good..But between my Bride and I we can eat one large burger between the both of us and have some left over..Back in the day I would cook for a houseful of friends. Take 3 days of preparation to present a meal that was demolished by all in 30 minutes. But you know it was rewarding to me, for so many to enjoy! Those days are all but gone..

Thank you! Cooking has been a passion for me, the better part of my life. I have had that squash and it is good..But between my Bride and I we can eat one large burger between the both of us and have some left over..Back in the day I would cook for a houseful of friends. Take 3 days of preparation to present a meal that was demolished by all in 30 minutes. But you know it was rewarding to me, for so many to enjoy! Those days are all but gone..
sounds like a good way to save money.
Mine wants seafood and steak and could burn cereal. But she enjoys what I make.
You never realize you are in the good days til you look back.

What do you mean those days are gone?! If you posted on here to be at your compound @ 5pm to have supper you’d have about 10 ODT freeloaders (with beverages )to join you to eat!

Back
Top Bottom