• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got tree ????

I bought a cheap one at dollar sto, threw the tree in their dumpster, then, used the tree box to sneak in another long gun right under her nose, and said its for the poor folks a couple houses down, that I'd deliver it to em after Thanksgiving, she smiled and told me I'd get a surprise tonight for being such a good man. And man,I did, and it was in front of the fireplace and involved jello and mayo.

I bought a cheap one at dollar sto, threw the tree in their dumpster, then, used the tree box to sneak in another long gun right under her nose, and said its for the poor folks a couple houses down, that I'd deliver it to em after Thanksgiving, she smiled and told me I'd get a surprise tonight for being such a good man. And man,I did, and it was in front of the fireplace and involved jello and mayo.
Jello and mayo, You are one kinky son of a gun.

My wife and (grown) daughters want to decorate earlier and earlier every year. So I tell them every time someone decorates for Christmas before thanksgiving Santa kills an elf. When we’re together and see a pre t-giving Christmas decoration I sing “ another one bites the dust “. The eye rolls are priceless.

Well that just killed my drive(jello &mayo)....lol

Mine....

tree.jpg

Back
Top Bottom