• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gotta love fedx

Ordered a Solo Stove for one of my boy’s Thanksgiving weekend. It shipped Fedx on Monday. Been out for delivery 3 days now. Lol. Maybe I should get the driver a new gps.

If I know ahead of time that my goods will be shipped FedEx I will cancel my order and go somewhere else. Recently I had an order that took long enough to begin with. THEN they gave me a ****ing DHL tracking number! WTF!? Is DHL still a thing? I ain't seen one of their trucks since around 05. So I canceled my subscription.

Years ago, I did some contracting work for DHL and has a couple of meetings with one of the senior muckety-mucks.

Him: "Do you know what DHL stands for?"

Me: "Nope. Can't say that I know"

Him: "Documents Hopelessly Lost"

If I know ahead of time it's FedEx I will not bother I can't stand them I got a expedited car part coming from Michigan 6 weeks after it was ordered 6 weeks and it was in Georgia in the first 2days.
Recently ordered a part from Florida for work from a vendor next day air last Wednesday and it was delivered yesterday.

I spent 10 years of my life working for the purple and orange place, express division. At one time Express was pretty consistent. Ground is a giant steaming pile of poop. It drove me nuts working for a company that allowed its name to be displayed on multiple different divisions, but held none of them to the standards and practices that Express was held to. Ground is terrible and killed the reputation, but no one knows that they are separate and managed completely differently.

Back
Top Bottom