• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gout

Indomethacin as was said for flare ups ,it’s hard on your gut so short term.

I have occasionally I inherited from my mother.

good luck it’s awful

Rich man’s disease, too much steak and beer, shrimp(shellfish) will cause a flare up also. Never had it till my mid thirties, every time we go to the beach by the third day I have a flare up in my right big toe.
Not true, I'm dirt floor poor and have been since birth. Pinto beans is the main thing to set mine off.

With all do respect, I agree, I didn't take the 3 month trial jab and won't ever, but this shot has been around awhile. This I will promise you, if you ever get the shingles, you'll damn sure wished you had got the shot. Very, very, painful and stays around for awhile. You will go to the doctor to get something that might help.
You are the 3rd person to tell me this. I will get mine in the next few weeks. I'm just a sissy when it comes to shots or pain...

I also occasionally have a flare up and the first one in 2009 was the worst. I have went to the minute clinic beside Home Depot in Villa Rica and they usually give me 2 shots, one is steroid and the other is souped up ibuprofen I think. Will feel better the next day. If you don’t do anything will hurt for a couple weeks. I don’t take anything regularly but I sure feel your pain. If it happened in both feet at the same time a person would not be able to walk. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom