• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Governor’s New Mandate... GUN STORES CAN STILL OPERATE...

Molon Labe

Wolf Icon Supporter
Frontiersman
28   0
Reaction score
At least that’s the way I interpret it.

https://gov.georgia.gov/document/2020-executive-order/04022001/download
5a17b4c48ffbdbbf3dd135ae57a0b000.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We gonna do a mountain loop around 2pm or so... Gonna pack my own water and snacks so I don't have to stop to eat, and carrying nitrile gloves so that when I stop for gas I can gas up without touching anything, and once gassed, gloves go straight in the trash can...

I can enjoy my ride, practice social distancing and not be at risk or causing risk.

I don't see how the governor issuing a memo, can circumvent my constitutional rights to travel freely... I am not sick, so they can't quarantine me...

What good does it do for gun stores to be open, if we are ordered to stay at home? LOL

I am not staying in the house for 2 weeks, F that... Going riding tomorrow, Kemp can kiss my ass...
The order allows for picking up supplies. Guns, ammo etc can be construed as supplies. Going riding tomorrow doesn't violate the order since it goes into effect at 6 PM tomorrow.

The way
I read it, I am clearly legal if I transport a firearm, ammunition or component, so I will carry a pistol rifle, shotgun and a pound of powder to be completely covered by the exemption.

Back
Top Bottom