Reaction score

Attachments

• 20190105_151742_HDR.jpg
    20190105_151742_HDR.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 138
  • 20190105_152536_HDR.jpg
    20190105_152536_HDR.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 136
Good luck with your search. I was fortunate enough to find one at a LGS. It is a blast to shoot - prefer it over the CZ Scorpion. I did see another at the Cartersville show, but don’t recall the name of the seller. Mags were initially tough to find, but several websites now have them back in stock. Your best bet is probably to order:

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog...P9A1+Stribog+Carbine+Pistol+Pistol+Semi-Autom

Good luck with your search. I was fortunate enough to find one at a LGS. It is a blast to shoot - prefer it over the CZ Scorpion. I did see another at the Cartersville show, but don’t recall the name of the seller. Mags were initially tough to find, but several websites now have them back in stock. Your best bet is probably to order:

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog...P9A1+Stribog+Carbine+Pistol+Pistol+Semi-Autom
Appreciate the info. It's between that and the Scorpion. They also have some at 42 North Gun Range. I was just checking here first. Did you really sell that Beretta CX4 Storm ?

Appreciate the info. It's between that and the Scorpion. They also have some at 42 North Gun Range. I was just checking here first. Did you really sell that Beretta CX4 Storm ?
Yeah, the storm is gone.
Certainly more aftermarket stuff for the Scorpion and mags are cheap. I am able to shoot better with the Stribog. If you get one, be sure and order the adapter and put a pistol brace on it.

Yeah, the storm is gone.
Certainly more aftermarket stuff for the Scorpion and mags are cheap. I am able to shoot better with the Stribog. If you get one, be sure and order the adapter and put a pistol brace on it.
Congrats on that Storm sale. I def want the Stribog more, but like you said mags and aftermarket are better for Scorpion. Oh yeah, the pistol brace was gonna be the first purchase. Why did you shoot better ? Trigger ? Grip ? Barrel Accuracy ?

Congrats on that Storm sale. I def want the Stribog more, but like you said mags and aftermarket are better for Scorpion. Oh yeah, the pistol brace was gonna be the first purchase. Why did you shoot better ? Trigger ? Grip ? Barrel Accuracy ?
IMO, out of the box, the Stribog has a better trigger and the reset shorter over the CZ. As far as accuracy, the Stribog is more compact and just more comfortable to hold and sight which I attribute to my greater accuracy. I have a 6 moa C-more on both.

IMO, out of the box, the Stribog has a better trigger and the reset shorter over the CZ. As far as accuracy, the Stribog is more compact and just more comfortable to hold and sight which I attribute to my greater accuracy. I have a 6 moa C-more on both.
Ok, makes sense. Holding it in your hands does feel great though. Thanks for the great info. Now time to make a choice. Good talk.

Later

1546025839500.jpg

Upper - Bootleg/PWS 10.75 inch barrel chambered in 223 Wylde, 1/8 twist with standard A2 flash hider
Lower - Spikes Crusader Multi
American Defense Premium M16 Bolt Carrier Group
CMC 3.5lb Flat Face Trigger
Vector Optics Omega 8 Reticle Reflex Sight(might not include)
BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle
Hogue Grip
Extended Mag Release
BCM Rail Covers(Keymod)
Shockwave Brace
3 Hera Arms Mags with window 1 10 rd/2 30 rd

If you get the Stribog and want to add a brace/stock (after you Form 1 it for SBR), then check out this adapter plate that Safety Harbor Firearms had released. A lot cleaner look than the AR extension tube deal. He has a few more designs coming out soon on it also.

https://www.safetyharborfirearms.com/products/accessories/product/85-stribog-sp3a1
Big if, but appreciate that. Picatinny rail on adapter, interesting. So many options to choose from in the gun market.

Back
Top Bottom