• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Granddaughter's Christmas present...I think she likes it!!

Well it's Christmas day and I gave my granddaughter her present and I'm pretty sure she likes it!!

IMG_20161225_1328403_rewind.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20161225_1328080_rewind.jpg
    IMG_20161225_1328080_rewind.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 54
She's 14 and can already out shoot me most of the time! She's been shooting bb rifle and .22 rimfire since she was 7, but has just recently started shooting centerfire. She loves to go hunting with me and has been using a friend's .243 caliber handi-rifle.

Nothing better right there. Congratulations

i did the same thing with my granddaughter in the same pink pattern, along with other gifts. Gave her a BB gun on her 5th B-day. She'll be 6 in March. She sat for the instructions of having a qualified shooter with her any time she shoots. Can't wait until it's my time to shoot with her.

i did the same thing with my granddaughter in the same pink pattern, along with other gifts. Gave her a BB gun on her 5th B-day. She'll be 6 in March. She sat for the instructions of having a qualified shooter with her any time she shoots. Can't wait until it's my time to shoot with her.
Yeah, I started mine on her 6th bday with a bb gun, Ruger 10/22 on her 7th. She's a good shot and very safe handling a firearm. She has been competing on the local 4H club rifle team (bb rifle) for a couple of years now and wants to do rimfire competition next year when she gets in the 9th grade. She did her first Appleseed back in August and shot "rifleman" on the second day of it. She's also an "A" student at her school. In case y'all couldn't tell, I'm pretty proud of her!!

Back
Top Bottom