• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

grandma deported for voter fraud WAA WAA! too bad, so sad!

rockyfatcat

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
31   0
Reaction score
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/gr...raud-leaves-us-in-tears/ar-AAptru9?li=BBnb7Kz
She applied for an Illinois driver's license in 2005, presenting her Peruvian passport and her green card. On one form, she declined to register to vote. But she said a clerk asked her if she wanted to register to vote. When she asked the clerk if she was "supposed to," she said the clerk responded: "It's up to you."

Then she voted — in two elections.

It wasn't until she applied to become a citizen in 2007 that she said she learned those votes had been illegal. She admitted to the immigration officer what she did. The government soon started efforts to deport her.

In this case at least she was here legally. I doubt her education level is wonderfully high. If she showed her passport and greencard the clerk should have been well aware she wasn't eligible.

I'm all for trying to deport illegals, in this one case, it's a tough break for her, who was trying to do the right thing.

In this case at least she was here legally. I doubt her education level is wonderfully high. If she showed her passport and greencard the clerk should have been well aware she wasn't eligible.

I'm all for trying to deport illegals, in this one case, it's a tough break for her, who was trying to do the right thing.
Agree. But we have to send a message that illegal activity will not be tolerated.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/gr...raud-leaves-us-in-tears/ar-AAptru9?li=BBnb7Kz
She applied for an Illinois driver's license in 2005, presenting her Peruvian passport and her green card. On one form, she declined to register to vote. But she said a clerk asked her if she wanted to register to vote. When she asked the clerk if she was "supposed to," she said the clerk responded: "It's up to you."

Then she voted — in two elections.

It wasn't until she applied to become a citizen in 2007 that she said she learned those votes had been illegal. She admitted to the immigration officer what she did. The government soon started efforts to deport her.

Don't know if it is still being done, but Ga was doing the motor-voter thing at one time. I was in line behind a non-english speaking latina, and she registered to vote as well as receiving her drivers license that day. Don't even start on the abuses of absentee voting.

There is MASSIVE voter fraud in this country, and it overwhelmingly increases the dem vote numbers, that is why no one is willing to stop it.

Tough nuts. I can't even get out of a traffic ticket and I've lived here all my life. Maybe if we didn't allow state employees to funnel everyone who is applying for the privilege to drive into the line for the RIGHT to vote then this kind of uneducated madness would not happen?

Adios ma'am!

Back
Top Bottom