• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Graphene Nanoparticles : ‘They’re Putting It In EVERYTHING Now’

Spooky. I saw some videos about that last year.

As with all technology, the technology itself is neutral. How one uses it is where the discussion of morality and ethics comes into play.

Of course, you notice that The Powers That Were understand this and get us on board by pitching all the positive and useful things that can come from a new technology. We get excited and we give consent to the technology as presented, because we know we should be more advanced than we are. Then all the positive uses and inventions become vaporware. Memory-holed (sometimes quite literally via patents) and never heard from again. Later, you come to find all the negative methods of using that technology were done instead.

If I may... This is how Satan gets around the whole free will thing. This is exactly how. By getting us to consent to the technology itself, but not the actual intended use of it, by Satan's thinking, we have consented to any use at all!

That time is ending, and that little loophole has not escaped God's notice.

Yeah. Graphene is extremely expensive to make. Like 5k per gram expensive. So, the idea that it is being put in everything is pretty much bs.

Really cool stuff though. They are experimenting with putting it in concrete. Really strong concrete so you can get the same strength with much thinner pours. Was excited about its use in batteries but now they have come up with a way to use plutonium and diamonds to make a battery that will last 28,000 years.

They have figured out how to make a product similar to graphene from hemp carbon particles that is $500 a kg to produce from what I've read but I can never tell if hemp info is from the "hemp can do everything" crowd or if it's real.

Anyway, don't be scared. There is no graphene in your food.

soon.... you will be one... with the hive mind of ______________________. :becky::cool:

1653046405771.png

Spooky. I saw some videos about that last year.

As with all technology, the technology itself is neutral. How one uses it is where the discussion of morality and ethics comes into play.

Of course, you notice that The Powers That Were understand this and get us on board by pitching all the positive and useful things that can come from a new technology. We get excited and we give consent to the technology as presented, because we know we should be more advanced than we are. Then all the positive uses and inventions become vaporware. Memory-holed (sometimes quite literally via patents) and never heard from again. Later, you come to find all the negative methods of using that technology were done instead.

If I may... This is how Satan gets around the whole free will thing. This is exactly how. By getting us to consent to the technology itself, but not the actual intended use of it, by Satan's thinking, we have consented to any use at all!

That time is ending, and that little loophole has not escaped God's notice.
Satan has his minions AKA Democrats working overtime.

Back
Top Bottom