• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gray Badger ambi Raptor-style AR charging handle $27.99 free shipping **PICS ADDED**

It's all over the place. Fake Aimpoints, Trijicons, Law Adapters, Noveske Rails. If it has some money in it, the Chinese will rip it off and build a poor quality lookalike for the cheap-ass mall ninjas to feel good about themselves. At least with the above mentioned charging handle that the OP posted, it isn't marked as being a Raptor.

Yep, and The U.S. Customs Inspection Service is supposed to keep "Fake" copies of Trade Marked stuff out of the country ..
like handbags, team logo clothing, Disney, etc, etc, etc ...
They have been "overwhelmed" with "Fake" stuff for DECADES, with no help from the State Department in getting sanctions placed on the offenders ... because they don't want to "Offend" China?!

Yep, and The U.S. Customs Inspection Service is supposed to keep "Fake" copies of Trade Marked stuff out of the country ..
like handbags, team logo clothing, Disney, etc, etc, etc ...
They have been "overwhelmed" with "Fake" stuff for DECADES, with no help from the State Department in getting sanctions placed on the offenders ... because they don't want to "Offend" China?!
It's a loosing battle. It's hard to know what is knocking off something, and even when they know, China protects the companies as well as those companies simply closing down one business name and starting another. As long as there are folks who only see dollar bills and nothing more, there will still be a huge industry of fakes.

The link in the OP shows 8 in stock

IMG_0962.PNG

What's the story with Lakota? Never heard of them. I'm willing to take a risk on one of these cheapo ones for my hunting rig and to run it through the next carbine class I take.
Looks like the Lakota and Gray Badger are being made by the same company and sold under different names.

Back
Top Bottom