• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GREAT AK47 DEALS

Jeddak no one is putting a gun to your head and making you buy anything from PSA, sorry that you hate them so much. Have a good one man.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa_warranty
You are right, people can buy what they want. I do not hate PSA, I bought stuff from their retail store. I just think their AKs are not worth the price PSA is asking. It is a $400 rifle at most.
I am out.

Wait for the new Arsenal 107s coming in @ $849, none of the commercially made American AK's are good for the time being. Even at $1,100 for the side folder 107s, if you can find any, are a better buy.

For me the proof is in the pudding, PSA AKs and ARs pass torture tests that other brands fail. To each his own.

A little more money is 2x as much? And the paint finish on Arsenal AKs...fail, I love me some blueing and nitride. Now to be fair I will be checking out the $850 Arsenal, but it's not available yet.
Hi Point passed some pretty grueling test also. Just saying. :tape:
I owned a HP for a bit and never had a hiccup.
But I'd rather own several other brands.

Well I picked up mine tonight. On first impression, it has better fit and finish than I expected and also appears to be straight. Guess I'll find out what happens when I try to put this thing together.
Reading the comments you'd think it's a steaming pile of doo-doo, but facially, its a step up from anything else in it's price range (~$500)

Back
Top Bottom