• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Great Ammo Deals Through Academy and Federal Rebate

albatros43

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Jackwagon
176   0
Reaction score
Federal has the rebate going on right now with the Black Packs and Academy has the best prices. Even factoring in tax:

• 223 at 24 CPR
  • 45 at 22 CPR
  • 9 at 14 CPR
  • 22LR at 2 CPR!!!
Active Junky also gives 8% cashback for Academy. Assuming that works, it makes the deal even better.

If you're not an ActiveJunky member use this link below to join and earn $10 on your first purchase (so will I). Just be sure to navigate to Academy from Active Junky:

https://www.activejunky.com/invite/848444

Academy Black Pack Deals - https://www.academy.com/shop/browse/search?searchTerm=black pack

22 LR is back in stock. It goes out of stock daily and seems to come back as they get more. You can get to 1 cent-per-round 22 LR if you're a first time Active Junky purchaser (assuming a single case).

Joined active junky and navigated to Academy. Ordered two black boxes of 9mm. Don’t see any record of it on Active Junky. Does it usually take a while?

I'd wait a day or so to see a "click" become an "order". Not only should you get 8% cashback, you should also get $10 for your first purchase of $25 or more. If this doesn't happen within a day, use the "contact us" and create a ticket.

Anybody submitted their rebate forms electronically yet? Just wondering if folks are including multiple boxes in the same photo or individual pics of each box/upc, etc.

Anybody submitted their rebate forms electronically yet? Just wondering if folks are including multiple boxes in the same photo or individual pics of each box/upc, etc.
I did mine on Monday.
I included both boxes of 9mm in 1 pic (on their side showing name and upc) and both boxes of .223 (same way). Then took a pic of the packing slip from academy showing proof of purchase.
Hopefully they will approve the pics lol. They weren’t the best

Back
Top Bottom