• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Great deal on a safe (trust me, I've been watching the sale prices)

Bushwhacker

Default rank <4000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Unmitigated Badassery
119   0
Reaction score
Cabela's will run their safes on sale periodicaly throughout the year. I just bought this one and in the end I got it for a song... This is the Liberty Colonial 50 and this is the cheapest I've seen, trust me, I've watched closely. Great safe, I love it. Comes with door panels, dehumidifier, outlets already installed and a light kit (only 2 wands, not enough but better than nothing). It's huge, 72" tall, not the 5 footer. High end digital lock, everything I wanted in one and it finally went on sale. Great value here for anyone in the market.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/LIBERTY-SAFE-OUTFITTER/1961661.uts

Cabela's will run their safes on sale periodicaly throughout the year. I just bought this one and in the end I got it for a song... This is the Liberty Colonial 50 and this is the cheapest I've seen, trust me, I've watched closely. Great safe, I love it. Comes with door panels, dehumidifier, outlets already installed and a light kit (only 2 wands, not enough but better than nothing). It's huge, 72" tall, not the 5 footer. High end digital lock, everything I wanted in one and it finally went on sale. Great value here for anyone in the market.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/LIBERTY-SAFE-OUTFITTER/1961661.uts
Are they delivering it to you? Or to the store?

Are they delivering it to you? Or to the store?

This ginger fella and his "associate" handled all the delivering and removing of my old safe...

What sucks is I was stoked to get this on sale last month for $1699, at the time that was the lowest I'd seen it in 11 months. Then I see this today and was like WTH, but I still feel like I got a good deal at $200 more than the price is now...

SafeCracka SafeCracka
PearlDiver PearlDiver

This ginger fella and his "associate" handled all the delivering and removing of my old safe...

What sucks is I was stoked to get this on sale last month for $1699, at the time that was the lowest I'd seen it in 11 months. Then I see this today and was like WTH, but I still feel like I got a good deal at $200 more than the price is now...

SafeCracka SafeCracka
PearlDiver PearlDiver
They don't have a 30 day price guarantee?

They don't have a 30 day price guarantee?

Not for online orders... I wish they did. I got a $100GC out of it when I bought mine for a small scratch on it when we went to pick it up.

The more I think about it though, I might have to just call and check on this in person, It's $200 bucks after all.

Back
Top Bottom