• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Great read on the new red flag laws

I saw stay informed and prepared

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190121-161948_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20190121-161948_Google.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 9
The scary part is elected "Republicans" like Rubio down in Florida have shown some willingness to back these laws.

It may be scary but surely you don't find it surprising? Peoples devotion to the Republican party and their thinking that they are really on our side confuses me as that position no longer lines up with reality. Not saying you dont understand that just seems to be a constant surprise to some folks.

I would like to make an excellent book recommendation on this subject....

"Resistance to Tyranny" by Joseph Martino.

I usually prefer books of fiction that aptly make a point within as they hold my interest better but this was a remarkably easy read and, I believe, a very important book. It also has source references for further reading if a particular point sparks your interest. It's worth reading and you can pick it up on Kindle and read on your phone if you want. Cant recommend reading it strongly enough.

I seldom express an opinion as words are over rated. Things are changing for the worse. The bottom line is, you are responsible to improvise, adapt and overcome. This coming up is not, what I bled for. I figure, I gave my fair share and I still have another bucket full left in me. God bless. Oscar Ramer

We need to get a lot of political and religious extremists on the no-guns Red Flag list.
Like that leftist college guy from Berkley who was smashing in the skulls of trump supporters with a steel bicycle lock.
He got sentenced to misdemeanor probation, so he won't be stripped of his gun rights according to federal law.But he SHOULD lose his gun rights.

(actually, he should be hanged for domestic terrorism, attempted murder, agg. assault, etc..)

Back
Top Bottom