• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Great Service shoutout

MrJim

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
19   0
Reaction score
Not gun related but Saturday I was weedeating and hit some rags and it got all up in the head to where it wouldn’t spin. Cleared what I could see. Was a little bit better but still a no go. Bought it in Athens but had my kid take it to Johnnys Small Engine’s in Hartwell. Kid called to say he stood in line longer than it took the guy to fix it. When my kid asked what he owed guy said see ya next time. Makes me want to go buy a piece of Stihl equipment from him.

Not gun related but Saturday I was weedeating and hit some rags and it got all up in the head to where it wouldn’t spin. Cleared what I could see. Was a little bit better but still a no go. Bought it in Athens but had my kid take it to Johnnys Small Engine’s in Hartwell. Kid called to say he stood in line longer than it took the guy to fix it. When my kid asked what he owed guy said see ya next time. Makes me want to go buy a piece of Stihl equipment from him.
Little things like that make return customers. So many businesses are forgetting that.

Stihl !! I bought myself a new one ( weed eater). Best move I ever made!!!!!!!!!!! Starts every time
Ya I had been dealing with Riverside mower in Athens since the mid 80s. Besides parts my first equipment purchase was a echo weedeater. Lasted about 17 years. Then he switched to Stihl. He sold out to Howard Bros and its not the same. I bought this Stihl about 7 years ago. Bought a commercial zero turn from them a year ago. Any small equipment will be now bought at Johnnys. Think I need a new blower. Took my old blower to Howard Bros and they wanted $42 to diagnose it plus parts and labor. Blower only cost $149. Ya no way

Back
Top Bottom