Great weapon light at a great price

Status
Not open for further replies.

fastcarsgofast

Default rank <1000 posts
Ford Crown Victoria Ball Turret Gunner
103   0
Reaction score
It’s their “store brand” light. It’s basically a generic TLR. It has the same controls and basic dimensions, but you don’t need adapters to make it fit different guns.

I went on their site and looked for US made products. The light is not listed as US Made. Not sure how i feel about buying chinese made lights right now. No doubt, this is good price but fake is fake. It's just me maybe but i like TLR

https://lapolicegear.com/lifestyle/...ms_per_page=72&sort_method=_score/desc&page=1
Are you upset that the Chinese made this virus? The Wuhan virus. It was in early December. It was a gift to the world from China. As you know being a communist country they want to be the next world leader over everyone. That's why they've given those drones to over 22 states police departments so they can monitor where we are and what we're doing and when and send it back to their country. Also then they can sell that information to terrorist countries as well. You know what kind of a price that would bring.

I went on their site and looked for US made products. The light is not listed as US Made. Not sure how i feel about buying chinese made lights right now. No doubt, this is good price but fake is fake. It's just me maybe but i like TLR

https://lapolicegear.com/lifestyle/...ms_per_page=72&sort_method=_score/desc&page=1

After they unleashed COVID 19 on us and many countries, I’ll never buy another Chi-Com thing again. Just like all their stuff it may look good however not being American made, they prolly made it for 1.29 in a sweat factory and are now charging you whatever you buying if for....

Yup stick with TLR I will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no idea where they are made. It doesn’t say on the site, the package, or any of the paperwork. Could be China, Taiwan, Honduras, or Ohio for all I know.

After they unleashed COVID 19 on us and many countries, I’ll never buy another Chi-Com thing again. Just like all their stuff it may look good however not being American made, they prolly made it for 1.29 in a sweat factory and are now charging you whatever you buying if for....

Yup stick with TLR I will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TLRs are “assembled in the USA” with Chinese made parts. Sort of like Ford, Chevy, and GM. :noidea:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom