• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Green giant canned veggies @ Kroger

LOL. Glad I could help. Publix is where I go when I want something special. Their cranberry loaf is awesome. But Kroger is where I go for groceries and gas. I had 400 fuel points last month and paid $1.69 a gallon for gas. Oh! All my prescriptions come from Kroger as well.

LOL. Glad I could help. Publix is where I go when I want something special. Their cranberry loaf is awesome. But Kroger is where I go for groceries and gas. I had 400 fuel points last month and paid $1.69 a gallon for gas. Oh! All my prescriptions come from Kroger as well.
I've got almost 300 gas points now

Kroger rocks....mostly. Pubix is like going into sterile hospital examining room, with the same charm

And Pubix deli meat suuuuuuuucks !

The deli meat is pretty good but the employees are what make it suck...across the board in Lilburn area.
Meat Dept is good folks.

Oh my God I feel old. Green Giant and Stokely veggies were 3 for a $1 and 4 for a $1 respectively when I started in the brokerage business. And, that was still allowing a 22% margin for the retailer.

By the way, canned veg are shelf stable for years.....years......

Tomatoes in lined cans will last a long time too. When the cans were three pieces of tin soldered, they'd last only as long as it took the acids to eat through the tin seals.

Back
Top Bottom