• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Greenworks Tools- Defective Lawn Equipment Returned at Their Request But Stonewalling the Refund

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sowega86

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
Exiled to Southwest Georgia
9   0
Reaction score
Has anyone bought new power equipment from Greenworks Tools that their tech support staff later deemed defective and was returned within the first 30-day use period yet, they stonewall issuing the refund?

Ive only had one issue with an 80v trimmer. They replaced the part, but it did take some back and forth. All of their other 80v stuff has been quite good.

It took six weeks to get the full refund which was listed as "pending' back to my card on August 1st. It cleared on August 2nd and was in my credit card account just in time as my garage door opener needed repair, and a new controller card assembly which required replacing all of the remotes and the outdoor keypad. That refund went quickly. But no more battery mowers for me.

Wow that seems terrible. Amazon spoils me when the return is scanned they refund. (i understand they don't have everything) and they have decent customer service. I wish more companies at least tried.

Wow that seems terrible. Amazon spoils me when the return is scanned they refund. (i understand they don't have everything) and they have decent customer service. I wish more companies at least tried.
Amazon is awesome regarding returns -as soon as the shipper picks up the item I get a refund in a few hours. What I found out about Greenworks Tools was on the BBB site in Western North Carolina- many people have to file complaints on the BBB site just to get warranty service from Greenworks. And there are hundreds of complaints mostly for warranties or defects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom