• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Greman Shepard

I will show this to Mrs gadgetsrfun has she is dialed in with rescue organizations of multiple breeds. Labs, German shorthairs, Pits etc. She may know who you can call and talk too..

He is a good dog 3 years old he is just to big and rambunctious for are house we have 2 small dogs and one older dog who got hurt a while back and has not had the best of health. Its not that he is bad or miss treats the other dogs he just wants to play and does not know how big and strong he is. There is only one qualifier to the free part he has to go to a good home, I have never given a dog away but I do not think he is a good fit for us. He has had all shots and been neuter.
View attachment 2480404 View attachment 2480405 View attachment 2480406
Very interested in the shepherd....have 41/2 fenced acres with plenty of room and safety besides one more registered neutered male long-haired shepherd who could use a friend....call 706 455 7725....thanks

He is a good dog 3 years old he is just to big and rambunctious for are house we have 2 small dogs and one older dog who got hurt a while back and has not had the best of health. Its not that he is bad or miss treats the other dogs he just wants to play and does not know how big and strong he is. There is only one qualifier to the free part he has to go to a good home, I have never given a dog away but I do not think he is a good fit for us. He has had all shots and been neuter.
View attachment 2480404 View attachment 2480405 View attachment 2480406

Where are you located?

Back
Top Bottom