• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Griffin Armament MK1 Patrol

Bennyboy

Default rank <3500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
262   0
Reaction score
Anyone have one or used one? Couple good reviews on YouTube but not a lot of info.

Have one of their suppressors and this rifle is a gas gun setup for suppressor use. Sounds interesting.

A couple of differences above the furniture and barrel lengths, but here’s what stood out to me:
- ADM has the ambi controls and option for Criterion barrel, GA barrel is SS but no clarity on who mfr it; no ambi controls with Griffin.
- GA forged lower and upper; ADM is billet

I’ve messed around with both. Both balance well and the GA seemed gassed for use with their suppressors or to at least shoot softer when suppressed. ADM was surprisingly much more accurate than i expected.
Price-wise, they’re comparable, but i ended up with the ADM.

A couple of differences above the furniture and barrel lengths, but here’s what stood out to me:
- ADM has the ambi controls and option for Criterion barrel, GA barrel is SS but no clarity on who mfr it; no ambi controls with Griffin.
- GA forged lower and upper; ADM is billet

I’ve messed around with both. Both balance well and the GA seemed gassed for use with their suppressors or to at least shoot softer when suppressed. ADM was surprisingly much more accurate than i expected.
Price-wise, they’re comparable, but i ended up with the ADM.
Decided to list my UIC if anybody is interested in picking one up.

Back
Top Bottom