• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Griffin Reece 7, sig srd 762 qd titanium or.....

brandonpressley

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
36   0
Reaction score
I'm looking to purchase my 4th surpressor in the near future, I'm leaning towards griffin armaments Reece 7, or the sig srd 762 qd titanium. Does anyone have any experience with either one of these cans? I'm also open to suggestions of other cans in .30 caliber, I own 3 silencerco items and am wanting to branch out to a different company. My main use is going to be on ars chambered in 5.56 and .300 blackout, plinking target shooting and predator hunting up to 300 yards. Must be fairly light, under 20 ounces preferably, and must have a quick detatch feature, length isn't really an issue. I'm open to suggestions as well as any reviews of the 2 cans listed above. Thanks

I agree that buying cans from the same company gets boring as exploring the waters with other brands is quite inviting. What three cans do you have from SilencerCo that cover your need? With QD being the main concern I would look at Rugged Surge or Razor they're both real durable cans and full auto rated if you decide to go that route if you don't have an Omega or Specwar I suppose. I only shot the Rugged cans at the QRF shoots and was very impressed. I only shot the .338 Sig can also and it was great. The Griffin cans are great like the Alpha which lets you clean the baffles if you want to go that route. Dead Air Sandman series is great also. I don't know how you feel about Gemtech, PSD, Innovative Arms, Huntertown etc. But Chris @Qrf said there won't be a shoot here in Georgia until fall. MAC did the Sig cans testing and the QD was pretty quiet. I think you can't go wrong with either cans.

I have the harvester for hunting purposes, as well as the omega and specwar. There are so many companies and good products out there that makes it hard to make a decision. I've been doing research over the past month about which one I want to purchase next, I'm a big sig fan and have handled their cans before but never fired them, the Reece I stumbled upon from reading various reviews. I have looked at some dead air products as well, they drew my interest quite a bit. I may end up just getting the Reece and the sig to make it simple. I'm going to do a little more research before I purchase but just wanted some feedback from anyone. So thank you for the info!

Me personally I'd get the Griffin Alpha it's just like the Recce 7 but can bee cleaned. Look at their video on the Alpha on You tube.

Back
Top Bottom