Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. 10 Year Anniversary Gun Show & Swap Meet - August 29 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

GrillGrate

Thread in 'Cooking & Recipes' started by rbstern, May 4, 2020.

1. rbstern

rbstern ODT Junkie! Supporter

Special Hen Supporter

96   0

GA Carry Contributor NRA Contributor
    Rating
    100%
    Anybody else tried these on their grill? Anodized aluminum replacement grates. Got a set and cooked with them for the first time last night. Holy ****. Never knew what I was missing. We have a Weber Spirit that I've always felt produces pretty good results. The GrillGrate takes it to another level. I cooked burgers and brats. The flavor and juiciness are a notch above anything I've been able to produce before. The grates are not inexpensive, but the product screams quality.

Interested to know if anybody else has these on their grill and any tips for maximizing them.

2. Nuke And Juke

Nuke And Juke AEV Supporter

Supporter

93   0

Rating
    100%
    I have heard about them. Some people swear by them. I opt not to use aluminum in my cookware if I can avoid it. It's cast iron or stainless steel or none at all. I suppose if the aluminum is coated but i rather not cook with aluminum