• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GROUP BUY: Hornady TAP 5.56 70grn GMX

cmshoot

Marines Icon
Staff member
194   0
Reaction score
I set up a group buy for this ammo and am taking orders.

http://www.hornadyle.com/products/rifle-ammunition/556-nato/70-gr-gmx-tap-barrier

The cost is $20.99/20rd box plus a flat rate of $5 to cover your portion of shipping. If shipping fees work out less than that, I'll give you a cash refund with your ammo. If it works out that I underestimated it, I'll eat the difference. Other than guesstimating shipping, that's exactly what I'm being charged, so I'm not making anything on this. Just helping out the community.

I will accept cash, checks, and discrete PayPal (you have to cover the 3.5% PP fees). Not set up for credit cards. I'll also accept trades, Krugerrands, and parts for a 1977 Pontiac Trans Am.

The ammunition will be shipped to me and I will hand deliver/meet with you for your portion. I will not ship it.....just don't wanna deal with it. I live in Dallas and work in College Park. I'll safely store your ammo for as long as needs be.

I will need your order and money by noon on Wednesday, January 11, when I will place the order.

Semper Fi!

Got orders from a few folks. I'll be available tomorrow, early Monday, and early Wednesday to meet, so don't wait until the last minute.

Back
Top Bottom