• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GROUP BUY: Hornady TAP 5.56 70grn GMX

No thank you! That stuff could hurt someone.

Ps. My Mom bought a new black 1980 Trans Am when I was in High School. Yes, I am Italian. No, I was never allowed to drive it, I'm also 1/2 Irish - loved my "road sodas" back then.

Thanks for the public offer, very thoughtful of you. :)

Ok, coffee fueled jesture of a joke aside - this ammo would be a poor choice for home defense in a house with other bedrooms occupied by our kids as we live in a subdivision? My line of fire from our bedroom would go through my higab garbed neighbors house - and they are truly wonderful people.

Ok, coffee fueled jesture of a joke aside - this ammo would be a poor choice for home defense in a house with other bedrooms occupied by our kids as we live in a subdivision? My line of fire from our bedroom would go through my higab garbed neighbors house - and they are truly wonderful people.
This ammo is designed to be barrier blind. Meaning it will maintain mass and directional stability when passing through intermediate barriers like auto glass and thin sheet metal. HOWEVER, terminal performance was designed to meet FBI protocols for minimum and maximum penetration depths. Meaning it is designed to not overpentrate when hitting a soft target. It's also an excellent small game load.

Example of SBR penetration. This load was designed to expand down to around 2000 fps, so it should perform well from an SBR from CQB to intermediate / medium range.

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20170108_2a064e8f2c847a2655136dbfb3965418.jpg

I'm gonna use it as my all-around ammo. Home defense, truck gun, etc.

Group buy is closed. Ammo was ordered earlier today.

Turns out shipping was free, so if you ordered ammo from me, I will give you $5 when we meet up to deliver.

Semper Fi!

Back
Top Bottom