• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Grunt Style ODT Shirt

I too have wondered this ^^^^^^. Any current or former military know? JDS556762 JDS556762 you know?
Meh I mean I got my panties all in a wad a while ago and made a thread *****ing about it but now that i got it off my chest I really don’t care anymore.

The shirts usually have crossed rifles in them which is for the Infantry. Kind of equates to wearing a ranger up shirt that has Ranger Tabs on it and not having ever served, just would be kinda weird to batt boys.

Not that anyone is gonna call you out necessarily but I made a few mistakes of asking people wearing it who they served with or hollaring at them like “what up 11 bang bang!” then we all just stare at eachother because they had no idea what I was talking about.

I’m sure you can have grunt style make a shirt that isn’t plastered with military stuff, they will accommodate and the money goes to a good cause.

Sometimes you just gotta go off your meds and blow some **** outta proportion on ODT :noidea:

Meh I mean I got my panties all in a wad a while ago and made a thread *****ing about it but now that i got it off my chest I really don’t care anymore.
The shirts usually have crossed rifles in them which is for the Infantry. Kind of equates to wearing a ranger up shirt that has Ranger Tabs on it.
Not that anyone is gonna call you out necessarily but I made a few mistakes of asking people wearing it who they served with or hollaring at them like “what up 11 bang bang!” then we all just stare at eachother because they had no idea what I was talking about. I’m sure you can have grunt style make a shirt that isn’t plastered with military stuff, they will accommodate and the money goes to a good cause.

Sometimes you just gotta go off your meds and blow some **** outta proportion on ODT :noidea:

I could completely understand your feelings.. I was asking because I certainly wouldn’t want to show disrespect.

Screenshot_20181017-200134_Chrome.jpg

The shirts usually have crossed rifles in them which is for the Infantry. Kind of equates to wearing a ranger up shirt that has Ranger Tabs on it and not having ever served, just would be kinda weird to batt boys.

Not that anyone is gonna call you out necessarily but I made a few mistakes of asking people wearing it who they served with or hollaring at them like “what up 11 bang bang!” then we all just stare at eachother because they had no idea what I was talking about.

I’m sure you can have grunt style make a shirt that isn’t plastered with military stuff, they will accommodate and the money goes to a good cause.

Thanks! I had one of the shirts before I figured that it was infantry "badge" ( I can be slow at times, even though I have my dads pin from his time in Nam and his Green Beret and tabs). I now just wear it around the house. No interest in offending, stepping on toes, Nothing but love and respect for those who serve!

Back
Top Bottom