• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Grunt Style ODT Shirt

I could completely understand your feelings.. I was asking because I certainly wouldn’t want to show disrespect.
Nah i think grunt style is a good company and should be supported, but I love my crossed rifles and I worked hard to earn them. Receiving them is a pivotal time in any Infantry recruits career. The crossed rifles, the blue cord, the combat infantry badge, these are reserved only for the infantry and special forces, and all are earned. When you see it out in public you gravitate towards it because that’s the sign of a brother in arms.

I don’t think their shirts are disrespectful, I think when people wear those shirts with the intentions of appearing to be something they’re not that is disrespectful. In the beginning they were kind of confusing because I thought there were all kinds of Infantry boys around, now when I see grunt style shirts with rifles I just ignore it.

Nah i think grunt style is a good company and should be supported, but I love my crossed rifles and I worked hard to earn them. Receiving them is a pivotal time in any Infantry recruits career. The crossed rifles, the blue cord, the combat infantry badge, these are reserved only for the infantry and special forces, and all are earned. When you see it out in public you gravitate towards it because that’s the sign of a brother in arms.

I don’t think their shirts are disrespectful, I think when people wear those shirts with the intentions of appearing to be something they’re not that is disrespectful. In the beginning they were kind of confusing because I thought there were all kinds of Infantry boys around, now when I see grunt style shirts with rifles I just ignore it.

To be fair, OSUT is only 15 weeks and half of all 11B's are at least mildly retarded.

Not true !

I just ordered one from Amazon and so did some other members that didn't know we had shirts.

I was looking for ODT shirts, and I found them.

Just created a useless thread in the process.
He may have meant no new shirts or they are out since several options are out of stock.
I'm thinking of ordering the chicken holding the rifles.

Not useless. I hadn't thought about their shirts I'll n a long time and I may order one now. Looks like it has made several other people aware of the shirts and stickers available.

Back
Top Bottom