• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Grunt Style ODT Shirt

Meh I mean I got my panties all in a wad a while ago and made a thread *****ing about it but now that i got it off my chest I really don’t care anymore.

The shirts usually have crossed rifles in them which is for the Infantry. Kind of equates to wearing a ranger up shirt that has Ranger Tabs on it and not having ever served, just would be kinda weird to batt boys.

Not that anyone is gonna call you out necessarily but I made a few mistakes of asking people wearing it who they served with or hollaring at them like “what up 11 bang bang!” then we all just stare at eachother because they had no idea what I was talking about.

I’m sure you can have grunt style make a shirt that isn’t plastered with military stuff, they will accommodate and the money goes to a good cause.

Sometimes you just gotta go off your meds and blow some **** outta proportion on ODT :noidea:
I own a number of their shirts (hell I'm wearing my 9/11 one right now lol) and had no idea. I've got all the respect in the world for our military men and women, and if I could go back and do 18 all over again I'd have joined up. I didn't ever get the impression that they were kinda for veterans only, more for any good ole' American Patriot...

Back
Top Bottom