• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gruntled

Nope. Not possible. I'm out of room in the safe and don't really want to part with anything. 1st world problems. Im not 100% sure a Barret 50 will fit in the safe anyways.
:0) Sometimes I get the feeling some here have the idealization that they can start out with a NAA .25 Auto SNS and trade their way up to a Cadillac Escalade.....just keep trading until you get there...

I get a collection then sale a collection! It's never because I need the money it's like some sick addiction that I cannot satisfy. I use to treat them as tools and kept only what I carried or used but now thanks to the ODT it has clearly gotten out of hand.

I get a collection then sale a collection! It's never because I need the money it's like some sick addiction that I cannot satisfy. I use to treat them as tools and kept only what I carried or used but now thanks to the ODT it has clearly gotten out of hand.
You just described me to a T.

I am sure that there are a few that we own that we believe would be difficult to replace. I sold 1-2 years ago and still regret it.

the ones which are replaceable even with some effort worry me less.

it is the chase that thrills me.

Back
Top Bottom