• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GSSF annual match videos

2E81AB57-C1CF-4DB7-B118-FC358A621969.jpeg
I just finished this up. I’m gonna get my practice on before the next match.

These 5” plates should make the 8” ones at the match easy.

I shoot 6' squares from 11 yards and 8' round from 25+ yards. It makes the GSSF plates seem HUGE.

I've also started to put 6" bullseye stickers on my D1 targets when running Blake drills. I count anything outside the 6" as a penalty. Gives you a lot more room for error on match day I think.

i may not be adding these numbers up right or something actually. time vs total time ? i guess my real time was the same on the 19 CIV 21.89, then do i add all the numbers in the box as penalties and add them to the total time ? sorry this was my first match other then 10 years ago at eds gun and tackle shooting bowling pins.

i may not be adding these numbers up right or something actually. time vs total time ? i guess my real time was the same on the 19 CIV 21.89, then do i add all the numbers in the box as penalties and add them to the total time ? sorry this was my first match other then 10 years ago at eds gun and tackle shooting bowling pins.

Raw time is 21.89; you have to add penalties for total time. So 7 one second penalties (7), 6 three second penalties (18), and 2 ten second penalties (20). 21.89 + 45 seconds of penalties comes out to 66.89 total time for 5 to Glock on the 19 CIV entry. The A\B zone you need to hit to avoid penalties is only 8” diameter. Worth getting a few targets from Jackie Graham, as it can take a little getting used to shooting the D1 tombstone targets.

You can find all your results under “Match Results”on the GSSF website. Here’s riverbend:
http://www.gssfonline.com/results/2017/2017dga.pdf

Back
Top Bottom