• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GSSF annual match videos

I'm hoping to go to the next one when it comes back around here, been to a match a few times but never shot in it.
Gonna run my 43 and 23, unless I can find a factory non ported barrel for my 17C.

I'm hoping to go to the next one when it comes back around here, been to a match a few times but never shot in it.
Gonna run my 43 and 23, unless I can find a factory non ported barrel for my 17C.

You can shoot your 17C in competition class. There is a first place pistol awarded to both master and amateur shooters. I’ve seen matches where the winning amateur Competition score was actually slower than the winning Am Civ score! I sign up for both and use the same 17 in each.

There will be a match in Dawsonville on March 17th. Unfortunately there are no more Griffin matches.

Shoot me a PM before a match and I would be glad to being an extra Factory G17 barrel for you to borrow for a few hours (if you want to use the G17 in Am Civ).

No more griffin matches? Like ever? That's what I was mainly waiting on. Went to the gunny shoot last year and it got me wanting to try it, just my schedule always had me working every weekend, but I'm about to start having Sunday's off.

Oh and thanks I will hit you up if I can go to one. If I don't snag a barrel off eBay or something first.

olchevy olchevy it would have been 2 years ago. There was no Griffin match last year either, the annual funny challenge was at the CMP in Talladega.
Crap time flies, I would have sworn it was last year. Flipped back through my photos and yep, I would have lost that bet.

How are these indoor matches? I get emailed about them here in GA.

Well, I went. I was there with the GoPro on my head, but found out on the way home I didn’t have a sd card in it. I never put it back after the last idpa match. Oh well.

Ended up 81.xx in Am civ. 88.xx in comp and 59.xx in unlimited. I don’t have the sheets in front of me.

Back
Top Bottom