• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gt distributors glocks $398-$508.20 nib

chosinsteve132

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
25   0
Reaction score
GT Distributors has NIB Glocks for the above price range. The only catch is that there are prereq's for purchase. Only Active or Retired Law Enforcement, Corrections Officers, Cadets, Agencies, Military Personnel (Active, Retired or Reserve), EMS, Fire, TSA personnel, Court Judges, Commerical Pilots, District Attorneys, Deputy district Attorneys and Criminal Justice Majors(Proof of Enrollment Required) can purchase. Check out their website. WWW.gtdist.com

So who volunteers to purchase for those of us who want to purchase but don't mee those pre reqs???

I've bought many guns from them (AR, Glocks, couple of XD's). Unless something has changed, you have to sign an affidavit that you won't sell the firearm within a certain time. Last time I bought anything from them was 2 years ago.

You can look at their site on the net. www.gtdist.com

Yep. That would be a straw purchase and you have to sign a form from Glock saying you're not buying for someone else.

Ed's Safety and Pawn in Stockbridge, GA does the same thing for Glocks and for Bushmaster ARs. I have purchased for myself using this deal and it's pretty awesome.

Back
Top Bottom