• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Guess it's time to build a new stadium...

Ouch! No love loss even amongst SEC football brethren.
Hey man Sony Michel played i the first SEC Championship, National Championship and Super Bowl played in that Stadium. Also this first Title game played in new stadium not to include a Georgia based team. UGA’s played in all 3 CFB and Atl United plated in MLS Cup. Falcant’s dropped the ball

6ca6efee12eac249a5097bfd4cb33c6c057616c3be8bc21707288697e5541fc8.jpg

Hey man Sony Michel played i the first SEC Championship, National Championship and Super Bowl played in that Stadium. Also this first Title game played in new stadium not to include a Georgia based team. UGA’s played in all 3 CFB and Atl United plated in MLS Cup. Falcant’s dropped the ball

I get it. I'm an Auburn fan and love watching former players do well professionally in all sports but seeing the Pats do this in our backyard is still hard to watch especially after the result two years ago. Also, I was really surprised at how boring of a game this was.

I get it. I'm an Auburn fan and love watching former players do well professionally in all sports but seeing the Pats do this in our backyard is still hard to watch especially after the result two years ago. Also, I was really surprised at how boring of a game this was.
Yea I’m not much of a pro fan I’m college thru and thru. Hell I was happy watchin Nick Chubb break that long run against the Falcons this year. And AJ Green catchin game winning TD in Atlanta was great too.

Back
Top Bottom